USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 36 Pin Printer Adapter Cable
This Utech USB to Printer Cable effectively turns your parallel printer into a
The 36M Centronics Connector connect to the 36F Centronics Connector on your printer.
Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, this driverless solution makes connecting your printer easy.
1. Sends print jobs to parallel printers through USB port.
2. Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 and IEEE 1284 specifications.
3. Bi-directional data transfer over parallel port for high speed printing up
to 12Mbps data transfer rate.
4. Low power consumption, no external power adapter needed.
5. Supports most printers.
6. Plug & Play for effortless installation.
1. Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
2. Intel-based Mac OS X or later
3. Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
4. PC or MAC with USB Interface