RS232 - RS485 Converter, Port-Powered
1. Interface: Compatible with EIA / TIA RS-232C standard and RS-485 standard.
2. Electrical Interface: RS-232 terminal is a DB9 female (hole shape), RS-485 terminal is a DB9 male (needle-type) connector and a small wiring board.
3. Working mode: asynchronous, half-duplex, differential transmission.
4. Transmission media: twisted pair or shielded twisted pair.
5. Communication rate: 300-115200bps.
Signal: RS-232: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
RS-485: Date +, Date-, GND, 5-12V