customized usb to rs232 converter wire end cable with RX/TX/GND
This Utech USB_RS232 cables are a family of USB to RS232 levels serial UART converter cables incorporating FTDI’s FT232RL USB to serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a RS232 level serial UART interface to USB.
The other end of the cable can be customised using different connectors to support various applications.
1. USB-RS232 converter cable provides a USB toRS232 serial interface with customised end connectors.
2. Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB.
3. EIA/TIA-232 and V.28/V.24 communication interface with low power
4. UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even
/ mark / space /no parity.
5. Internal EEPROM with user writeable area.
6. FTDI’s royalty-free VCP allow for communication as a standard emulated COM port and D2XX ‘direct’ drivers provide DLL application programming interface.
7. Visual indication of Tx and Rx traffic via LEDs in the transparent USB
8. Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On/ X-Off software handshaking.
9. Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 1 Mbaud.
10. Support for FT232R FTDIChip-ID™ feature for improved security.
11. Low USB bandwidth consumption.
12. UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible.
13. USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
14. Cable length is 1.80m (6 feet).
15. Custom versions available on request (subject to MOQ).